Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Happenings

What a rainy, dreary weekend we had here ALL weekend long! UGH! Not just spitting rain here and there...I'm talkin' full on downpours! The fam decided to stay in for most of it, though, not really wanting to take Cailyn out in all that mess!

We did manage to get out today, despite the rain, and buy an A-frame bookcase for Miss Cailyn's nursery...she has already collected so many books we needed place to start putting them! Here are a few pics:



I had the pleasure of receiving a telephone call from my 4-year-old nephew, Cole, earlier in the day, today. Bless his heart, he called to tell me that his fish passed on to the great fishbowl in the sky! He had to let me know that "those things don't last too long anyway" and he was going to get a Beta as his next fish of choice. He informed me that you could get red "abetas", blue "abetas", green "abetas"...."all different colors. Too funny he kept calling them "abetas". As a tribute to the 2nd Nemo...his first one (Nemo #1) I bought him also died...I took the liberty of taking a picture of our little fishes in their very apparently dirty tank (thanks to the great detail picked up on my camera!)


RIP
Nemo #2
Feb. 15 2009 - Mar. 15 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment