Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 month appointment and SHOTS!

So, Josh came home on Friday night after leaving Cailyn and me home alone to fend for ourselves all week! Actually, we did pretty well and make a pretty darn good team, my sweet pea and I! She didn't even hold it against me when I took her to the pediatrician for her 2 month appointment and very first SHOTS!

Cailyn handled 'em like a real trooper! I tried distracting her and refused to look while the nurse was prepping and shooting my daughter full of diseases. Come to find out I didn't need to look...poor little Cailyn's face turned super bright red and she let out a pitiful cry...but, she only cried for all of 15 sec. and she was all good again. Bless her little heart. The whole ordeal must have wiped her out because she was asleep before we even left the parking lot and she took an awesome nap as soon as we got home! Here are a few pics to capture the moment...

All three were taken once we got home...she wasn't too thrilled and looks out of it!

But then Daddy got home and lookey what we have here...

She survived, I survived, and she was as good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment