Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An early dose of Summer!

We had a beautiful weekend in Chesapeake! Temps were in the upper 70's, the sun was shining, and it was GORGEOUS! Cailyn and I took advantage of the weather and took a few strolls in the neighborhood. We even played in the grass in the front yard on a blanket!

I tried out Cailyn's new sunhat, which was about 2 sizes too big (even at 0-6 months)...but, she looked cute anyway! Plus, she thinks it's funny when I put sunscreen on her face...too precious!

That's my girl!




We also visited my friend, Emily, in the hospital on Saturday. She and her husband welcomed a beautiful little boy, Carter, into the world on Friday! He weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs, 13 ozs! Holy Cow! Cailyn met her first "little human" friend and is looking forward to many playdates with her new buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment