Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm such a nerd!

Yes, I admit it!

In my last post I mentioned that I had been reading the Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer. I'm on the last book (Breaking Dawn) and I have become absolutely ADDICTED! My BFF, Kristi, started reading the books, too, and bought a Team Edward t-shirt at Walmart a few months back. I wasn't about to go that far...but...I saw the movie (admittedly not the best) for the first time last week and decided I just couldn't be left out. And, of course, I gotta keep up with my bestie!

So, thanks to cafepress.com, I am now the proud owner of my very own Team Edward t-shirt. I will be perfectly outfitted for opening night of New Moon on November 20th. YES! Kristi and I have saved the date and for someone who doesn't know what she's gonna do next week, let alone 3+ months from now, I'd say we're golden! So excited! (I warned ya I was a nerd!)

No comments:

Post a Comment