Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hollywood Here I Come!

I am so excited! We are leaving bright and early Thursday morning for the great state of California for a family thang...and we are definitely going to take advantage of the time for a mini-family vacay! Friday we'll be headed to LA/Hollywood and plan on checking out any famous sites and sounds, including the Hollywood Walk of Fame (I think that's what it is called...for some reason it just doesn't sound right to me). How neat would it be to see someone really, really famous? I am prepared to be all touristy; snapping pics of everything and everyone...no shame in my game, fo sho!

On Sunday...it's GAME ON! Checking out the baseball game between the LA Dodgers and Atlanta Braves at Dodgers Stadium. Josh's Father's Day present from Cailyn. The Dodgers (ugh) are Josh's team...I will, of course, be cheering on my "local" team...GO BRAVES!!!! No worries, still a devoted Red Sox fan, but gotta show my love!

Back home late Monday night and off to work in my classroom with the help of my stepmom on Tuesday! Ahh, I guess all good things must come to an end!

I will definitely be updating with pics and any breaking news of the stars (LOL) when I get back!

SIDE NOTE: Way to go, Bill! Bill Clinton, that is! Never thought that would ever be something to cross my mind, but how cool is it that he made the trip to Korea?!? Watching now the plane just landed with the 2 American journalists who were pardoned by the N. Korean govt. yesterday. How wonderful that these young women will be reunited with their families today!

That's all for now...I'll catch ya on the flipside!

1 comment:

  1. i know, right?! Euna seeing her daughter for the 1st time since March - i totally lost it!
    Clinton rocks!

    ReplyDelete