Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Man, what a weekend!

Busy, busy, busy! And HOT as heck! While Josh, my dad, and little bro had their guy fishing trip, Cailyn and I went to visit "the farm"...AKA: my parents house. 90 degree days and no A/C...YAY! Cailyn didn't seem phased, though! We were able to visit her Aunt Emy, Uncle Kris, and, Cole and Chase. Cailyn enjoyed a little "tummy time" with the boys...

She also was able to wear the summer outfit her Aunt Emy bought her for Easter...complete with the little hat...she was TOO cute! This is how I found her when we got out of the car at my sister's house...her hat was all off to the side and it looked as if she'd had enough already!

We enjoyed a leisurely late morning/early afternoon on my sis' back porch in the shade...Cailyn really loves being outside!
We had Thai dinner plans...YUMMO...with Cailyn's Omi for Saturday night, but they fell through. Both me and Omi were out of commission with tummy aches...well, actually, mine was a bit more than an upset tummy...more like a really sick headache...YUCK!!! I'd always wondered what I would do if I were sick and had a baby to take care of. Not to worry, though...my niece, Morgan, came to our rescue. She agreed to spend the night and help take care of Cailyn while we were both down and out...and what a FANTASTIC job she did! She played with her, fed her, took her for a walk, and even helped get her ready for bed. Thank goodness Cailyn was cooperative and went to bed without any trouble at all; and, she slept through 'til morning!

So, Cailyn made a new buddy in Morgan...LOVES her! Thanks for helping us out, Morgan. YOU ROCK SISTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment